Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday Present!

Happy Birthday to me!!! I finally got a full-time job and I start tomorrow. Yay.

Company - A non-profit organization

Job Title - Communication Coordinator

Pay - 12 dollars an hour

:)

It's temp to hire, so , I wont technically have the job until three months pass and they decide they like me. But I'm very excited and I cant wait to start.

My Birthday was great. Went out and celebrated with most of my favorite people, and had a blast. Might have had a bit too much to drink, and  had too leave a little early, but it was all in good fun.
I can say this though, I think I'm done with partying hard... I know everyone says that, but I'm for real. I'm 23 and I'm getting too old to make a fool of myself in public. Drinking is okay from time to time, but not in excess, and I think I'm going to start living by that. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alex! Just wanted to let you know I think it's really cool you're doing this blog. Every English teacher I've ever had said the only way to really become an amazing writer is to write every single day (even if your writing things you'll never use.) And your writing has improved so much since high school! Keep it up!

    P.S. Some kid in my class was also born April 2nd and our teacher asked if he was an Aries and he didn't even know .__. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brad, I appreciate the feed back and encouragement :) And how does someone not know their star sign? lol. People these days. Sheesh! Hope your birthday was awesome! Miss you!

      Delete