Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Pros and Cons of College

Things i miss about college:

Free food.

Free concerts.

Money from the government.

Having an excuse for why my driver license address is different from my mailing address.

Student discounts... (even though, I technically still get them, heh).

A really nice gym to attend as often as I like without having to pay a monthly membership fee.

Free daily printing.

Being able to mold my schedule in a way that lets me sleep in.

Not having to work every day.

Having a bond with literally everyone I see, every day.

Football games.


Things I don't miss about college:

Class.

Homework.

Having to pay large sums of money to the school at the beginning of every semester.

Group projects.

Research papers.

Math.

Stressing out about when or if I'm going to graduate.

Parking.

Ever-rising tuition prices.

Fraternities (no offense to anyone who is in a fraternity).

All nighters.

Dining halls.

Being poor... All the time.

Football games.

No comments:

Post a Comment