Monday, April 23, 2012

Hi-ho!

I'm so excited for Friday (for more than one reason). First of all, I will be receiving my first full paycheck for a full week of work. Yay!
I just can't wait to finally be making steady money, and not be stressed about it all the time, and not be living from paycheck to paycheck. I imagine it will be quite nice. Unfortunately, the check after that will only be for two days because I'm going home on Wednesday for my sisters wedding which is Friday and the second reason I'm excited for that day. After that, it'll be full-time work from here on out.

Thats right, my older sister will be tying the knot this weekend. The ceremony is Friday and the reception, Saturday. I imagine being at home all week will be one big stress-fest, but, I'm still excited. We are having the bachelorette party on Thursday. It's not going to be your typical shenanigans filled party, but more like a nice girls night out on the town. It should be fun and simple. We don't want to get wasted and crazy the night before the wedding and then be all hung over the next day at the ceremony. The last thing we need is for someone to throw up all over the place.

It'll be nice to spend some time at home, especially since it will probably be the last chance I have for a while (what with a full-time job and all).

One more day of work to go, then let the festivities begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment