Thursday, May 17, 2012

Moving on up

Good news: I'm moving on to the the next interview phase of Aramark's operation"hire an HR assistant."

Apparently things are moving a little slower than they would like, so they aren't setting up actual interviews yet, just informing the candidates of their status.

At this point, everything is becoming a little more real for me. I could be the HR assistant for a company I've been working for as a regular employee for nearly 4 years. How strange would that be? Would my friendships within the company change? Would people not respect me as a member of HR because I've been working at a regular level for so long? Will I like it? What if I don't?

I don't know. All I do know is that I have to project confidence at these next interviews if I want the job. At this point, I'm starting to think I really do. I'm ready to be doing something with my life, and I feel like having a real job that requires an education is a good way to start.

Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment