Thursday, May 10, 2012

Confidence is the Best Policy

So I had my interview on Tuesday with Aramark, and I think it went pretty well. She asked me several questions, to all of which I gave a quick, well thought out response. She said I seemed really prepared (points!) and she seemed pretty happy with all of my answers. At the end of the interview, she asked me if I had any questions for her, so of course, I asked what she was looking for in a candidate, and what do you know, the response she gave me matched a lot of the answers I gave her during the interview (more points?)

I was told that she said I did seem a little nervous, which of course is never a good thing, so if I make it to the next interview phase, I will most certainly have to project an aura of confidence.

I find out next week about the second interview.

Still hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment