Thursday, February 17, 2011

So I'm sitting in class right now and ready to just get up and leave. It's the 6th week of school and I'm already super sick of it. Can you say senioritis? I really am to the point where ii just can't wait to graduate and just focus on making money and enjoying my time off. Despite this, I know i'm really going to miss school once i'm done. But for now, school and work are pretty much consuming all of my time. I hardly ever have the time to do the thingds that I enjoy. If I decide to sit down one night and spend a coulde hours drawing or practicing the piano, or go out with friends, I sacrifice crucial homework time and potentialy my grades. Not to mention the fact that I work 5 days a week serving on hit or miss shifts where I either make money or I don't. Working takes alot of energy, so going home to do homework is the last thing I want to do after a long day at work.
but still it must be done.
I just have to keep telling myself "you're almost done, just hold out a little longer."
motivation is what I need. Motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment