Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Broke, and Much to do

So, I didn't get the job. Had I, I most certainly would have known by now, seeing as Yesterday would have been my first day reporting to work.

But, I'm okay with that. I'm not completely sure that I'm ready to leave the comfort of my job as a server just yet. There's no other job that I could have right now that would pay me as well for the same amount of hours. And school needs to be my main focus right now anyway, so a full time job is probably not a good idea, for now anyway.

Helped my beautiful boyfriend move this weekend. how exhausting. I had to leave to go to work one day though. But the next day I got to help clean the old place all day. What fun--not.

Anyway, I have nothing extra special to report, and I should be doing homework anyway. There is much to do today, and, rent is due :( boo. There goes my first paycheck. Now I have to wait two weeks to actually have money. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment