Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm in a New York State of Mind

I finally had my first interview :)

It's still the only interview I've been offered, but definitely better than nothing. AND, its in New York City. I'm actually sitting on a train, leaving the city as I speak. One hour and thirty minutes back to Connecticut, and then tomorrow, about 5 hours of travel time to get back home.

It was a great trip. Got to see a lot of really great friends, check out some cool places, (for example, the restaurant that supposedly invented the hamburger), and experience an "in the fast lane" life in the city. :)

The interview went pretty well I think. It was four hours long. They didn't really give me any feed back, but I'll find out about my status in 4 to 6 weeks.

I'll update more later, but for now, my phone is about to die, and I have to peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment