Monday, January 9, 2012

One Job, Two Job, Red Job, Blue Job

It kind of amazes me how quickly I've become discouraged by this whole "graduating college and trying to find a job" thing. I've applied to so many jobs over the past month and still have only been asked for an interview by one. On top of that, the one job I was asked to interview for seems to be impossible for me to even get to for an interview.

It's just so stressful. I know that most of the time, when people graduate college, they don't just automatically get a job right then and there. It takes a lot of time and effort. I know that for most people things don't just fall into place. But I wish that I could be one of the lucky people who it does fall into place for.

Maybe I just need to take a step back and relax. Stop focusing so much on it and stressing over it. I do have a job for the time being that supports me, and has been supporting me for the past 2 years. I mean, it's definitely not a job I want to be working at for too much longer, but, it's been doing the job and in can continue to do so until I do finally get another job.

My advice to myself, and anyone else who is suffering through this same dilemma, would be to just take a chill pill and keep working at it. It'll happen eventually. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. :/ ughhhhh you and I need a whining session together very very soon.....

    ReplyDelete