Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Out With the Old and in With the New. So They Say.

So I finally caved and quit one of my jobs...

Not beefs. Sometimes I think I'll never get out of there.
I quit the Spa. It was just too much, and I'm really not very happy working there. I mean, I really like all the people I work with (excluding only a few...) but, It's just not the job for me, and apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so. Therefore, I quit.
... I'll still be there through November though. Maybe.

But the good news is I have a Job interview!!! Tomorrow!! And I'm so excited because it's for a job that's actually (more or less) in my field!!! :D I'm stoked and I have really high hopes for this interview tomorrow.
Getting an interview is hard enough, so the fact that this place actually even contacted me is AMAZING!
I'm hoping for the best possible outcome from this mess. I quit one job and hopefully I'll gain another. A better one. One that's more suited for me.
That would be ideal.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment