Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ready, Set, Graduate!

The count down begins...

A month from tomorrow I will be a college graduate. I can hardly believe it!
I feel like I need to start planning things, like, I already quit one job, now I need to get a real job lined up. I'm still waiting to hear back from the job I interviewed with last week. They told me I'd receive and e-mail this week regardless of whether I got the job or not. Nothing yet.
But that's not it. I need to make plans for celebrating. A Graduation party maybe? Some graduation trips?
I also need to save money like crazy! I know money is going to be tight once one of my jobs is gone. I guess that  means I also have to start planning on getting more hours at my other job. Yuck.
I also need to register for my graduation. It's funny, because that's something I keep talking about, but I haven't actually done it yet. And I have to figure out how to get a cap and gown... Maybe I should make an appointment with my adviser.

Ready or not, here it comes... But I am ready. Mentally anyway. For now.

We'll see how ready I am when it's all actually here.

No comments:

Post a Comment