Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Motivation. Get it!

My one and only class that I am taking this semester, the class that brings me to graduation, is the best class ever.

I'm taking novel writing, which is great because I want to write novels, and I can use all the help I can get.

But its great because, I've only had three classes so far, and I'm already super motivated to get this first book down. My thoughts are so much clearer than they've ever been about any idea before, and I know way more about my book than I ever thought I'd know.

I had started working on it over the summer, but I got run down and tired because I didn't know where I was going. Now, I'm fairly certain I do, and I think it might actually turn out okay.

All I have to do now, is stop talking about it and start writing. And I'm totally motivated, so that's what I'm going to do. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment