Saturday, July 13, 2013

Goodbye Old, Hello New

I moved out of my apartment in Tampa today and returned the keys. I officially no longer live there. It was really bitter sweet.

I had to acknowledge that I was saying goodbye to the town that had been my home for the last 6 years. All 6 years of my "adult" life. It's still hard to imagine life anywhere else even though I've been living it for the past four months. I'm glad though, and I'm excited. It was time for the change, time for the growth, and time for the end of that chapter of my life. Things here in my new life are all so good, and so promising. I'm excited to see what lies ahead.

To all my Tampa loves, I will miss you dearly. You have all been an amazing part of my life and I hope you continue to be. I will certainly see you again through visits, social media, and just keeping in touch. I'm saying goodbye to my once home, but not to all the amazing things it brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment