Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm Career Girl Barbie!

As of today, it has been exactly 3 months since I started at my current job/first post college job. I have been working as a temp, with no benefits whatsoever, which of course I'm used to by now. But, I'm happy to say that this afternoon, when I came to work, my boss called me into her office to inform me that my temp hours are coming to a close.

After just 57 more temp hours, I can finally become an actual full time employee, complete with benefits and a raise! That means, when I have to go to work on the holidays while everyone else gets to enjoy them, I'll be making double time. It also means, I get health insurance and paid vacation as well as sick time.

I'm so excited, I'm finally starting to live like an actual grown-up. Yay me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment