Sunday, March 18, 2012

With More Time, Comes More Possibilities

So, in two days, my application for the publishing institute in Colorado is due...

I don't think I'm going to send it. Tuition is incredibly expensive and there is no financial aid available for this program. It would be utterly impossible for me to continue to pay all my bills and save of the money to go to this school in 3 and 1/2 months.

I think, instead, I'm going to continue to work and save my money and just apply for the next term, which of course isn't for another year, but at least that actually gives me time to save up.
I just found out about it too last minute. And with 0 dollars to start out, it's just not plausible to try and save up the money for this thing so quickly. I need more time, so that's what I'm giving myself.

So, I'm going to hold on to my reference letters, work on my credentials, and save up my money, and next year, hopefully I'll get accepted with the ability to pay for the program in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment