Sunday, December 18, 2011

The End of One Count Down and the Beginning of Another.

So it's finally over. 17 long years of formal education have finally ceased... for now anyway. we shall see if I return.

Graduated on Friday the 9th. It wasn't very exciting. Well at least not until I walked across the stage. Everything prior to that was almost unreal. It didn't feel like graduation even though I was sitting there with 1000 other students dressed in cap and gown, ready to take on the world. But then, the second I stepped on that stage, it was like everything else just disappeared. nothing existed except for me and that stage in my one moment of realization; I was graduating college. It was amazing and totally worth the entire two hours of boring-ness that I had to sit through.

And now, here I stand, a college graduate -- jobless and broke...

Now I just have to decide, do I want to stay in Tampa where I will probably have to continue busting my butt as a waitress while I hope to find work. Or do I want to try and find a job wherever I can? ... Undecided.

For now, I'll just hope for the best... Welcome to real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment