Monday, August 29, 2011

Two Steps Forward... No More Steps Back... (I Hope)

Today I will be turning in my application for Graduation! :) so excited. I'm that much closer to being a college graduate.

Of course I had to fill the application out 3 times because I kept messing up... nerves I guess. Then again, I usually screw up on forms anytime I have to fill them out.

Now all I have to do is:
Finish my last class with a passing grade (preferably an A)
Get a cap and gown (however you do that... I'll figure it out)
Buy a graduation dress (gotta look pretty for grad pics!)
Look up any other graduation information that I need to know
Pay off all my debts to the school
and...
Well, I'm not sure about what else, but I'm sure I'll figure it out as time presses on.

YAY!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment